CurrantWeb is a trading name of CurrantWeb LTD.
When placing an order online with CurrantWeb you agree and are bound to the terms and conditions outlined below. CurrantWeb LTD reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Any new domain names registered will be under the ownership and control of CurrantWeb LTD. The customer can request ownership and transfer of domains at a cost of £10. This is to cover that year’s domain fee. This can be done anytime.
- All domain renewals are included in your pay monthly package unless agreed otherwise.
- CurrantWeb LTD take no liability for any loss of profit or website downtime caused by expiration of domain names or other technical faults caused by any third party or domain registrar.
- All new pay monthly website accounts require a direct debit to be set up prior to work commencing. As soon as we have confirmation of setup we commence work. Direct debits take between 5-7 days before the first payment is taken however we mostly start work on confirmation of setup and not first payment.
- CurrantWeb will require for you to supply textual content to be added to your website, you may also supply images and we can also supply stock images, the number of images provided by us is limited at our discretion. All text and images submitted must be free of copyright and CurrantWeb LTD accepts no responsibility for any infringement of copyright law arising from any text or images used on your site. We can also supply professional copywriting at an additional cost.
- Expected completion timeframe on most websites is around 5-10 days however if the content is not provided this may delay completion.
- CurrantWeb reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or controversial.
- Hosting, technical maintenance, and software updates shall be provided by CurrantWeb LTD as standard and be included as part of the pay monthly fee.
- Additional hosting charges may be incurred if the website requires increased hosting specification outside of the original package.
- CurrantWeb LTD will take extensive measures to ensure that the customer does not experience any disruption of service, we cannot accept liability for disruption of service caused by factors that lie outside of our control.
- Website amends, once the website has been signed off, will be quoted on an adhoc basis.
- In the event that a website fault occurs as the result of amendments made by the customer, a request may be made to CurrantWeb LTD to rectify the fault and will be quoted and billed based upon our standard agency fees.
No Contract Duration / Cancellation (Excluding eCommerce Pay Monthly Websites)
- All non eCommerce website accounts are subject to a rolling monthly contract.
- Requests of account cancellation must be done in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts will be cancelled and direct debit agreements terminated. If your direct debit fails and payment is not received within 7 days your account will be terminated unless you have notified us of any issues and we have agreed otherwise.
- Account cancellation will result in the complete termination of the website, your website will be held on our servers for 12 months if you decided to renew your website in the future.
eCommerce Pay Monthly Website
- All eCommerce pay monthly website customers are subject to a minimum 12 month contract.
- All eCommerce pay monthly websites will be required to purchase hosting.
Search Engine Optimisation
- CurrantWeb LTD only use ethical optimsation techniques and take no responsiblity for loss of traffic or rankings associated with third party seo companies or software.
- While it is accepted that the methodology applied by CurrantWeb LTD is an effective one,CurrantWeb LTD does not hold any control over search engine rankings and therefore cannot guarantee any specific results. Furthermore CurrantWeb LTD cannot dictate or predict changes in search engine practices that may cause loss of positioning.
Contract Duration / Cancellation
- SEO accounts shall be placed on a rolling monthly contract.
- Requests of account cancellation are to be sent in writing to email@example.com
- Account cancellation will result in the complete termination of all continuing SEO services along with the removal of SEO techniques from the website.
Charges & Payments
All payments to CurrantWeb LTD for provision of services will be processed via Direct Debit. Alternative payment methods are accepted at the sole discretion of CurrantWeb LTD and may incur additional processing or administrative fees.
Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that CurrantWeb LTD may have, if the Customer fails to pay CurrantWeb LTD on the due date CurrantWeb LTD may:
- Suspend all Services until payment has been made in full.
If you are unhappy with any of services you are free to cancel at any time, if you cancel within the first 30 days of sign up you are entitled to a full refund upon request emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
This contract will be governed exclusively by the laws of the United Kingdom.
Registered Address: 25 Generator Hall, Electric Wharf, Coventry, West Midlands CV1 4JL
Company registration number: 08513509